[amibroker] Re: Question on Triggers

If you have the professional version and your broker provides
intraday data, such as Interactive Broker, you can collect tick or 5
second data and play that back into your formula using
Tools>BarReplay. When your formula generates a signal either dump the
time, trade price, whatever, to Trace or to a file with the time of
the trade, the price and so on. If you dump it to a txt or csv file
you can analyze the results in Excel.

If all you have is static data the best you can do is set buyPrice,
SellPrice... and the back tester will display that but not the time.
There is no way in the bar to tell how the price moved or when your
trade took place.

Barry