RE: [amibroker] printing with oval markings bug?

Ah yes, and the price bars show in print preview on right side and indicator lines show across entire page.

Well I’ve had that problem a very long time, anybody else?

To print just use a screen capture program.

Jerry Gress

Stockton, Ca.

Ps. Did not know the problem was connected to the drawing of the ellipse!