Re: [amibroker] String Manipulations

Ken,

This is quite easy by using the StrExtract( list, item) function.  I am doing some similar things in the AFL I am writing for the AFL Glossary project.

Typing this off the top of my head to give you the basic idea:

For( i=1;  i < totalSymbolCount;  i++ )
{
list = VarGetText( "H" + NumToStr(i, 1.0, 0);
SymList = SymList + "," + StrExtract( list , 0);
ShrList = ShrList + "," + StrExtract( list, 1);
DatList = DatList + "," + StrExtract( list, 2);
}

BR,
Dennis