[amibroker] Unable to get Intelligent optimization with Vista

Hello,

I have just installed Vista on an extra  500 GB SATA HDD on my Win
XP computer, but am unable to get Intelligent Optimization(IO)
running with the CMAE optimizer engine while switched over to the
Vista OS.  I am using the OS Selector of Acronis Disk Director10
Build 2160 to provide the capability to switch  between the two
operating systems.  IO works fine running AB under Win XP.
Optimization takes approximately 6 minutes for the code I am
running.  When I switch over to the Vista OS and run the identical
AB code, it does an exhaustive optimization instead of an
intelligent optimization that continues for several hours.

Has anyone had this problem?

Everything else seems to be working fine using AB on Vista.  I have
4 Gigs of RAM installed on a  Core  2 Duo Pentium machine.  The
Vista installation is 32 bit.  I am running AB 5.18.0. Both the
Vista install on the extra HDD and the AB 5.18.0 AB install were
clean installs on a reformatted HDD. Have been back through recent
Readme's on AB and can find no mention of any special settings
required for Vista to use IO.

Am I missing something?

TIA,

Grover Yowell