[amibroker] writing a script to update quotes

I am wondering how feasible it is to be able to write a script in AB
that will update quote data for a list of symbols, or even if it
updated a particular symbol.

I found this old link that looks similar to what I want to do:
http://www.amibroker.com/newsletter/02-2001.html

Is there any newer information (links) or examples?

More specifically, I use Primate Software as my data vendor
(www.primate.com) since they are reasonably priced, and have stocks,
futures, etc. and lots of historical data.

I have written code to pull symbols and quotes down from their server
for use in a different program I use, but I would like to utilize
their data in AB without having to manually use the import menu options.

Thanks!