[amibroker] Re: AmiBroker 5.18.0 BETA released

does it mean, i can create a new watchlist thro afl or will it just
rename an existing one.
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <groups@xxx>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Example for CategorySetName:
>
> CategorySetName( "My watch list", categoryWatchList, 1 );
>
> As for volume field - it will become floating point (so max will be
10^37) in 5.21 or so.
> As for traded value - it is mostly unavailable from data sources.
You can however get pretty close approximation
> by multiplying ( Avg * Volume ).
>
> Best regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko
> amibroker.com

CategorySetName(). I understand you have added feature to do via AFL
> > what we used to do manually via SYMBOL > Categories > Edit name.
Can