Re: [amibroker] Re: How to compare ATRs between tickers?

There are always alternatives. I'm just showing you why this implementation doesn't work, so you don't waste too much of your time on it. You are right, HHVBars does return a number, but it is part of an array. ATR() is not designed to accept an array.