[amibroker] Re: How to compare ATRs between tickers?

This is an Include file that I use (so I don't have to copy these
lines into each Scan.

// ADR Stats
// Developed by Market Monk
// 08-08-08  Revison 2
// Used as an include file

// ----- Initialization of parameters

ATR10 = ATR(10);
ATR10P = (ATR(10)/Close)*100;
ATR30 = ATR(30);
ATR30P = (ATR(30)/Close)*100;

// Display Daily Stats
AddColumn(ATR10 , "ATR10" , 3.2, colorWhite, colorDarkRed, 50);
AddColumn(ATR10P, "ATR10P", 3.1, colorBlack,colorYellow, 60);
AddColumn(ATR30 , "ATR30" , 3.2, colorWhite,colorBlue, 50);
AddColumn(ATR30P, "ATR30P", 3.1, colorGold, colorDarkBlue, 60);

Instead of dividing by the close you could divide by the average
closing price over x days.

MM

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Louis P." <rockprog80@xxx> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> It sound really interesting!  But... how would you do that?  I mean:
The ATR