Re: [amibroker] question about chartsetting

No built-in button to do this so you will have to take a look at what layouts and code can do.
----- Original Message -----
From: faked
Sent: Tuesday, September 16, 2008 12:54 PM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] question about chartsetting

No, I want to have 2 different things to define.
1) the intervall the data gets refreshed (tick, 15sec, 1min,..) already included in AB
2) the range shown on the chart ( current minute/hour/day....) this is what I'm missing in AB

So, with this 2 options I do the following:
First I select the intervall which I'm interested in:
lets say 5min
then I tell Amibroker what I want to see in the chart:
lets say current week:
So, the most left Bar shows me the opening bar from monday and the most right bar shows me the most current bar of the week.
At the moment you have to adjust range of the chart by yourself, and thats not easy if there are a lot of charts open and you only want to see the current day on each chart.