Re: [amibroker] Re: Tick mode is really 5-sec mode?

Tomasz, thank you for your answer.
So if I understand correctly, all the ticks I import are preserved but their timestamp is rounded to 5-sec resolution? (BTW I used $TICKMODE 1)
Still, why isn't their timestamp to 1-sec accuracy (as this IS supported by AB)?
Thanks,
Doji