Re: [amibroker] Daily system as a filter for intraday system

hi James,

what you need to do is use the same timeframes in the Buy/Sell equations.

So for instance you are working in the 1-minute time frame then you define your daily constraints as:

// set timeframe
TimeFrameSet( inDaily );
emaDaily = EMA(C,50);
buyDaily = C > emaDaily;
// restore to current time frame
TimeFrameRestore();

// expand the Daily timeframe array to the timeframe you are using currently
buyDaily = TimeFrameExpand( buyDaily, inDaily );

// now you can use this array in your buy/sell constraints
Buy = Cross (High, BuyUpper) AND buyDaily;

regards,Ed