[amibroker] How to do Automated trading with amibroker?

guys, Can any one help me with the first step of auto trading now?

   I have developed a relative successful daytrading system on
amibroker, most of time, it gives out multiple alerts in several
seconds, so I would like it to be trade automated.

   I use laser as my trading platform and can't change for some reason
in near future, and I could only learn to write things in simple
language like AFL.

   My plan is to do realtime scanning on amibroker and sending out
orders to laser to trade stocks when alerts come out, what should I do
to fulfill this?

   Thank you for your advice.