[amibroker] Re: Current intra-day bar time?

Dear sidhartha70,

Thank you for your reply,

Please see the attached image, from MetaTrader I have Circled the time in the right side of last bar, it showing How many minutes Remain for the bar to ends.

http://www.picoodle.com/view.php?img=/3/9/15/f_timem_15be577.gif&srv=img33

Can you help please to have this one for AmiBroker as what I have show in the image.

All the best.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "sidhartha70" <sidhartha70@xxx> wrote:

> Divide by 60.
>
> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Mohammed" softnews2003@ wrote:
> >
> > Thank you very much, But How can I show it as a Minutes? because it
> > showing as a Seconds now..
> >
> > Regards
> >

> > --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "sidhartha70" <sidhartha70@> wrote:
> > >
> > > please ignore. Worked it out.