From: John Tierney <johntierney@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, September 13, 2008 2:32:58 PM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: Emini Russell 2000 (ER2) contract switching to ICE from Globex

Here is a link to the Fact sheet for Russell 2000 Mini Index Futures.
https://www. theice.com/ publicdocs/ futures_us/ ICE_Russell_ 2000_Mini_ Fact_Sheets. pdf
So the symbol is TF.

Now as to how to get it on TWS,  I am still working on it.  After upgrading IB and NT I was still unable to get data into NT.  All though I did notice an error  message in the NT log saying I was not subscribed to that data feed..  So may maybe ICE feed is not part of the "free"" data feed.   IB says subscription to NYBOT is $1.00 per month if I read it correctly.

There is a discussion about problems  in TWS API here:
http://www.interact ivebrokers. com/cgi-bin/ discus/board- auth.pl?file= /2/83250. html

According to the ICE website, volume for the Dec08 contract was 165278.

Sidney Kaiser wrote:

Tradestation is showing quotes for TFZ08 which is their std syntax.
Sid