[amibroker] Re: Problems with Interactive-Data-Plugin

There have been other posts on this problem lately. Search the AB forum
and see what they found.

I just tried creating a new tick database, set the bars to 10,000. I am
using AB 4.90.5, IB Dll (plug-in) 1.6.8.0, java 1.6.0_07 and TWS 885.7.
I entered qqqq, iwm-island-stk and er2u8-globex-fut and all worked
fine. I entered rut and get an invalid symbol message, which is right.
It should be rut-cboe-ind. Try these and see if they work for you. If
not then there is a problem, where I haven't a clue. It could be a
java / TWS problem.

Since I know that the plugin and other stuff above works you might try
to downgrade to those program levels, except for the AB level.

If it continues report the problem to AB support. Since this keeps
popping up they probably know. But then Tomasz would have posted a
reply to the other messages on this problem. You might contact IB
support and see what TWS goes with which java.

Barry

 --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "faked2" <faked@xxx> wrote:

> Hi,
> bought the professional-Version of Amibroker because I want to show
Charts with Tickdata
> with the Interactive-Data-Plugin.
> Just installed Amibroker5.17.1 with IB-Dataplugin 1.7.1.
> If Start TWS and Amibroker and enter a new Symbol over the chart-
Window, Plugin status