[amibroker] Re: Bar chart without openprice

I was trying this code for my needs:

_SECTION_BEGIN("HLC chart no open");

// Get Previous Day's close, Low and High
Prev_Close = TimeFrameGetPrice( "C", inDaily, -1, expandFirst);

Color = IIf(Prev_Close < C, colorRed, colorBlack);

PlotOHLC(C,H, L, C, "O == C Chart", Color, 128);
_SECTION_END();

It doesn't work as expected though.
I'd like to have red bars when current close is lower than previous
close and black bars when current close is higher than previous one.
At least that should be how it works on stockcharts.

Plus it would work just on a daily frame and I need it to work on
every frame.

<http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=GBN&p=D&yr=1&mn=0&dy=0&id=p36964279287>