[amibroker] Re: Converting selectedbar and lastvalue to...

I think the first question needs to be what is the result you are
expecting?

In that code you are passing arrays to functions that expect single
values, which is why the SelectedValue and LastValue functions would
have been there before.

LineArray draws a line between two points on the chart, and the
coordinates of those points need to be single values. What would you
expect to see by passing arrays as the coordinates?

Regards,
GP