From: Paul Ho
Sent: Thursday, March 20, 2008 8:23 PM
Subject: RE: [amibroker] Import Data into OI field?

Bob
You can't do it in Amiquote or fget, but you can do it with COM objects.
The following example gives you a means
Ranking = C;  // replace this with something you want to store
ab = createobject("broker.Application");
target = ab.Stocks(name());
qts = target.Quotations;
for(i = 0; i < Barcount; i++)
{
    qt = qts.Item(i);
    qt.OpenInt = Ranking[i];
}
buy = sell = 0;

Run scan over tickers that you want. and Remember to refresh all to see the changes
It is very important to know that AB does not detect the OI field for changes, so if there is no other changes in your database, pressing save doesnt save your changes in OI (at least that was the case in the past), To force save, choose save database as, or make some sure there are some other changes in your database and press save. Otherwise, the OI fields would be blank next time you open it.
Good luck.