[amibroker] Re: Emini Russell 2000 (ER2) contract switching to ICE from Globex

That worked, thanks.

One thing though. When I try add that to TWS I get an error that says
I have to subscribe to the data service. Is there a fee for that? I
asked IB support some time back if there would be a fee for the RUT
emini futures when it switched exchanges and they said it would
covered under the US bundle and there would be no additional fee. Is
that true? Or is there a fee for NYBOT?

Barry

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "GeoSing_EN" <geosing@xxx> wrote:

> Yes, TFZ8 in the symbol. Exchange is NYBOT.
> In IB TWS, enter RUT for the underlying to get the contract listing
of the
> futures. ICE has monthly expiries on this contract.
>
> Geo

ER2 I