[amibroker] Re: OT: RMath plug-in for Amibroker

Following earlier correspondence on this matter, a new zip has now
been uploaded and is available from:

http://www.amibroker.com/members/3rdparty/RPlugIn.zip

Basically, the previous manual contained a link to an older version
of the C++ runtime dependency, and in some (XP) instances it caused
the DLL not to apear in AB's plugin list. The new zip contains an
updated manual with the correct link to an updated runtime version.
In addition, there is a minor correction in the plugin (DLL) itself,
so I suggest you use this version.

Hopefully this issue is now solved.

Patrick

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "vlanschot" <vlanschot@xxx> wrote:

> Thanks for letting us know, Paolo.
>
> I am investigating as there may be a problem, possibly with R
> versions higher than 2.7.0.
>
> Will update asap.
>
> PS
>
> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Paolo Cavatore" <pcavatore@>
> wrote:
> >
> > On my side everything seems to be working smoothly.
> >
> > I have installed R v2.7.0 and R(D)COM server (I didn't even
> installed
> > the C++ libraries...I supposed on my Vista OS they are not
> required)
> > and it works.
> >
> > I will need more time to become familiar with it but it's there
and
> > it's working.
> >
> > Paolo
> >
> > --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Boris Kanevsky <lanbor@> wrote: