[amibroker] Re: Emini Russell 2000 (ER2) contract switching to ICE from Globex

Thanks for checking.

It seems the TFZ8 would be a futures on TF, which makes no sense at
all. TF2Z8 would make more sense but that doesn't work either. ER by
itself is also a stock and ER2 a futures contract. I guess we will
find out soon enough and that would be expiration date for the ER2 I
guess. I would like to know now so I can start getting data but maybe
it doesn't exist and there won't be any data until it starts.

Barry

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Jerry Gress"
<pleasenospamplease@xxx> wrote:

> Hi Barry,
>
> No just saying tried:
>
> TFz8-nybot-fut
> Tfz8-ice-fut
>
> But your correct when in IB enter TF get Thai
> Cap fund, and haven't had time to try anything else like NYBOT in
IB.

> Jerry Gress
> Stockton, Ca.
>
> Ps. Spent valuable time in Ninja trying to get er2 up and found that
> message, Ninja so lame, gave up there also.

On Behalf