RE: [amibroker] Re: Emini Russell 2000 (ER2) contract switching to ICE from Globex

Hello, Yes have tried everything for IB but no joy.

Below is Ninja rundown on various data providers.

Patsystems: TF is supported through some FCM's
RCG - They currently do NOT provide support
PensonGHCO - Supported
Please check with your broker for all other Patsystems based clearing firms
Zen-Fire: TF is supported
Interactive Brokers: TF is supported. You MUST use TWS Version 887 with this
new version of NinjaTrader
PFGBEST.com: TF is supported. NinjaTrader 6.5.1000.6 requires all users to
update their API version from here.
eSignal: TF is supported.
DTNiQ: TF is supported.
BarChart.com: TF is supported.
MB Trading: TF is NOT supported
Trading Technologies: TF is currently NOT supported
OpenTick: TF currently NOT supported

Jerry Gress
Stockton, Ca.