[amibroker] Re: How to change the Tick Time period in Amibroker?

Your data base setting should be tick. I didn't think AB limited the
period of ticks to 5 seconds. I get ticks much faster than that and
they are acted upon. But I never tried to store ticks in my data base.

Also if you use ticks set the number of bars to a very large number,
like 500,000 or more, to save lots of data for testing. It seems Tomasz
mentioned that IB will only backfill 2000 bars. If that is the case
then you must make sure the tickers you use get updated more often than
that. I put a formula to update all sumbols in the data base to prevent
losing data. See post 129602.

Barry

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "kalyan.nellai" <kalyan.nellai@xxx>