Re: [amibroker] Puzzled about Walk-Forward Optimization results

TJ,

thanks for your answer.

> You are running *EXHAUSTIVE* opt, aren't you?

Yes, I am.
> And you are using latest version of AB?

Yes, 5.16.

The funny thing is that I repeated these steps today and that probem
didn't accur any more ... I don't know what to say - I'm absolutely
sure that I didn't alter anything. Perhaps a caching problem???

BTW: In the jpg's of my first posting you can see again that some
metrics calculated had {EMPTY} values. I had mentioned this phenomenon
before and also filed a bug report (#1463). Have you been able to look
into this?

Thanks again.

Best regards,

Thomas