Re: [amibroker] Re: Creating WLs directly in the DB

Title: Re: [amibroker] Re: Creating WLs directly in the DB

Thank you for your feedback.

It would be really nice to be able to manage Watchlists from afl. However as it is I am considering moving all my working Watchlists to a folder outside the AmiBroker folder, I would make that area common to all setups. Then, when I use a Watchlist in AB I always load/save it from/to the external file. I might be able to write substitutes for the AmiBroker Category() functions to do that automatically. The time lost due to file operations will be insignificant compared to the time it takes to run my procedures.

What is curious is that on several occasions now I found a nameless Watchlist among my Watchlists. It makes me wonder if it is possible to create Watchlists from AB under some unknown conditions. Or perhaps this is due to external modification of the index and tls files. i don't know.

herman