[amibroker] Re: How to calculate a slope % with Rsquared without a loop?

Louis,

I have no experience of doing this in AFL. Perhaps others can guide.
But LinRegSlope() looks like it will do the trick.

Look at this...

http://www.amibroker.com/library/detail.php?id=233&hilite=LINREGSLOPE

http://www.teacherschoice.com.au/Maths_Library/Gradient/gradient_-_two_fixed_points.htm

> > --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <amibroker%40yahoogroups.com>,
"Louis P."
> > <rockprog80@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Hmm.. I am not sure... But I want the data to be as close to
> > possible to a
> > > straight line and the slope to be not too steep but enough...

<amibroker%40yahoogroups.com><amibroker%
> > 40yahoogroups.com>,
> >
> > "Louis P."

K-ratio can

> > is to