Re: [amibroker] How to calculate a slope % with Rsquared without a loop?

Hello Louis  - The clip I've attached is "way above my pay grade" of understanding, but it sounds like you would like to fit a regression line,  get the slope of that line and measure the dispersion about the linear reg(least squares) line.
Here's a chance that the K-Ratio might do what you want, and what Lars Kestner says about it.

(The K-ratio can be calculated from a daily, weekly or monthly equity curve.)
The numerator of the K-ratio is the b
1 coefficient estimate in the equity model. The b1 estimate is the ratio's proxy for
return and is calculated by running an ordinary least-squares regression on the equity model. The value of b
i is also
the slope of the least-squares trendline from the equity curve. The higher the values of b
1, the sharper the rise in the
equity curve is and the faster the system makes money. Risk of the trading system is measured by the standard error
of b
1, again calculated from linear regression techniques. The standard error of b1 measures the efficiency of the
equity model. Higher standard errors indicate inconsistent performance; the model did not explain daily equity values
successfully. Lower standard errors indicate stability in returns. Finally, the standard error of b
1 is multiplied by the
square root of the number of observations in the equity curve. This normalizes the K-ratio to be comparable across
time frames (one year, five years, 10 years) and periodicity of data (daily, weekly, monthly). Those more familiar
with statistics will recognize the K-ratio as the
t -statistic of b1 with a correction factor for the number of
observations.
Stocks & Commodities V14:3 (115-118): Measuring System Performance by Lars N. Kestner

From reading bits and pieces of the notes, it doesn't sound like you want to apply it to the equity curve but I think it would give and indication of what the price curve was doing.

Hope this helps
Joe