[amibroker] Re: How can you duplicate AA settings.

Without knowing exactly what settings you are making, and what code
you have in place, it is difficult to give an answer. But, generally,
yes, I would expect that an explicit filter in code would work the
same as the AA settings (at least for stocks, I've never worked with
futures). Though, since volume is delayed by one bar, perhaps
AmiBroker looks ahead before applying the filter? I have never tested
that.

Mike

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "professor77747" <professor@xxx>