[amibroker] Re: Conditionally changing the Foreign Symbol to be plotted.

GP your sample code was enough for me to figure out what I needed to do.

Here is the resulting code (in case anyone else has a need for it):

_SECTION_BEGIN("Price");
sname = Name();
if (StrFind(sname, "~NDX") > 0)
PlotForeign( "^NDX", "NDX", colorBlack, styleCandle );
else
{
if (StrFind(sname, "~R2K") > 0)
PlotForeign( "^RUT", "R2K", colorBlack, styleCandle );
else
{
PlotForeign( "^GSPC", "SP500", colorBlack, styleCandle );
}
}
_SECTION_END();

So now as I click on various ATCs built up around the General Market,
the Nasdaq, the Russell 2000, the Solars, the Home Builders, etc. it
will let me choose which Market Index or ETF I want to display on the
bottom pane.

Thanks.

MM