Re: [amibroker] Poll results for amibroker

Tomasz,

Thank you for running this poll.  I enjoyed hearing all the different
perspectives on the subject in the discussions.  It also let me
express some of my own frustrations over the mangling of the emails by
Yahoo.

I was frankly surprised that so many preferred the phpBB option.  I
thought I was in a much smaller minority.

It is clear that a substantial minority thinks we could do better than
what we have, but the majority want the email access.

Is there a possibility of exploring using the email access on Google
groups as was suggested during the pole.  My bias would be not so
strong for the phpBB if the problems that Yahoo introduces into the
emails were fixed.  Others may feel the same way from both sides of
the pole.

I will say no more about it if you do not want it brought up at this
time.

Thank you for your consideration,

Dennis