[amibroker] Re: AmiBroker AFL Glossary project

Dennis,

Thanks. So the idea is, once this text file is produced, either as
text or HTML to the UKB, then people will simply use their brower or
text editor 'search' functions to find and keywords for which they
might be searching...? Then from this search they can isolate the
entry which relates to what they are looking for and hence find the
relevant entries in either UKB or elsewhere to provide a detailed
explanation of functionality...?