[amibroker] OT... Re: Range bars vs Tick bars

>>why don't you start one on www.elitetrader.com

That is a great idea, it will show how popular all these spiritual trading posts are and let people run free with it at elitetrader and leave this group for more "concrete" things to deal with. How many follow from this group will be the real tell won't it?

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Phsst" <phsst@xxx> wrote:

> > I won't post again because I have given my opinion.
>
> Being the fatalist that I am, I bet that you do post again...
>
> But if you are serious about having a forum without Tomasz then why
> don't you start one on www.elitetrader.com. They host threads 0n a
> variety of trading subjects. Start yours and see how popular it is. You
> will probably become popular and attract thousands of AB users.
>
> Good luck.