[amibroker] Re: Range bars vs Tick bars

> IMO Tomaz should leave this forum once and for all and move to
> a 'business level' forum at the AB site - like a support desk with
> FAQ's or where support type questions are answered on a permanent
> basis.

My idea is that we would all send our AB questoins to suport - easy
or hard - and Marcin would give an on the record answer or refer us
to an exisiting answer.

Tomasz would answer hard questions, on the record, or via a KB
article as he does now.

Tomasz wouldn't need to be part of forums that discuss suggestions,
community issues  etc.
People could have a discussion if they want and draw it into a formal
suggestion at the end.

brian_z