[amibroker] Re: Opinion Poll: Who do you trade with? Why?

I'm not sure what the release number was, but it was when they
switched over to their whole "web 2.0" style interface back in the
last week of April. Since then they have introduced regressions and
new problems with each successive release, but then fixed them within
a few days (at least the ones that I ran into).

The last issue I had was that they unexpectedly made a field in the
basket order mandatory that had not been mandatory before. As a
result, my basket orders kept failing. I've since modified my AFL to
include the additional field.

I'm currently running their latest offering: Build 887.2, Aug 26
(Browser based edition).

Mike

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "toxutao" <toxutao@xxx> wrote:

> Mike
>
> Regarding your comments of IB, would you advise me which version of
TWS is the result of the recent
> overhaul?  I have been using tws 872 and want to upgrade to a newer
version.

> thank/ toxutao

An
>   AmiBroker exploration can be written to output the format of an
IB
>   basket order such that 1 click import and you're done.
Alternatively,
>   the IB plugin from AmiBroker can be used to place the trades
>   directly. Their web portal is satisfactory. They support
GainsKeeper
>   and TradeLog, including Mark To Market accounting. Despite the
above
>   negatives, they recently did a complete overhaul of their
software
>   that fixed all my outstanding issues (over a year later for
some).
>   So, for the moment, they are the perfect setup for me. But, once
>   burned, twice shy. If they can stay stable for a period of time,
I'll

http://www.spamfighter.com/lzh