Re: [amibroker] Re: Price Filtering - fixing bad Ticks

Peter,

Yes, you can modify them.  However, unless you are using tick data it
is hard to determine if a bar has a bad H or L.  Once you load up a
longer timeframe, or Volume or Range bars it becomes more difficult to
filter them properly.  Of course you can switch timeframes after the
fact with timeframe functions, but the actual chart display and
studies will continue to run in the original timeframe.  That is the
thing that killed my plans to filter in one chart --I could not set
the display timeframe to match the timeframe shifted data.

Best of luck getting it to work,  Let us know if you succeed.

Dennis