[amibroker] Re: Opinion Poll: Who do you trade with? Why?

Very good point about being able to upload basket orders using .csv or
other import function. I will make sure I cover that in my analysis.
I'll let you know if MB Trading has enhanced their platform to
accommodate this. Linked charting is something that Scottrade does
extremely well and I am going to need to have this feature in any
potential broker before I'm willing to make a move.
Thanks again for all your input.

  Pete  :-)