[amibroker] Re: Opinion Poll: Who do you trade with? Why?

Mike,
  Thanks so much for taking the time to provide this very detailed
description of your personal experience with several brokers. I can
see the value of being able to upload basket orders and this was
something I had not considered before. Now it's on my list. I am
really attracted to the idea of being able to trade from Amibroker and
IB so far seems to be the only broker which supports this.
Someone else recommended MB trading. They don't support orders from
Amibroker but they do support a trading interface with several data
providers. Since you are using a separate data provider you might
check them out.
http://www.mbtrading.com/default.asp
So far, thanks to the recommendations and opinions of others, they are
at the top of my list.

  Pete  :-)