[amibroker] Re: I'd like to know if Amibroker can meet my backtesting needs

Don't take it personal Ed, just trying to help. Also, I don't EVER
assume people have actually really read the manual.

Two more things before I'll leave this treat to you:

1)The new MaxOpenLong/MaxOpenShort deals with seperating Longs from
Shorts. Combined with CBT you can do anything.

2) In terms of comment C ("If you are going to create a rotational
trading system it is very important to make sure that the stocks on
your Watchlist are non-correlated") this is again based on another
one of your assumptions, in this case of how other users (should) use
Rotational. What if you use Rotational to create factor-mimicking
portfolios, for example to check whether your risk-factor model
continues to capture what it is supposed to capture, namely returns
of risk factors? Puts correlation in a different light.

PS

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Ed Hoopes" <reefbreak_sd@xxx>

<michaelpub@>