[amibroker] Re: AmiBroker AFL Glossary project

Hello Dennis

The glossary is a cornerstone. Great idea !

I suggest to keep a place for acronyms.

Maybe as a way of doing to add entries, somebody that does not know
the meaning of a word or of a functionnality could add the word in the
list.
Later an advanced user will feel free to add pedagogical explanations.
Or many users will fill out the entrie.

Best regards