Re: [amibroker] Re: Help Manual

Title: Re: [amibroker] Re: Help Manual

I think the Help is pretty good... It has grown immensely and over the years. The simplest and best solution might be to::

1) Port all Help contents to a regular browser to allow for foreign links, with an automated periodic DB update, better bookmark handling, etc. I am thinking along the lines of a website downloader that kicks in periodically to update the DB that is on the AB site.

2) Add a personal DB add-on that allows users to add code snippets and comments to the Help database. I really miss this option as we could add hundreds of our own routines and comments to this personal Help extension.

3) Include the latest KB, UKB, Library, and Readme files in the search domain. This should be easy and adaptable in a normal browser window. Also users could add their own links.

Features like this could be added as time permits, without a complete overhaul of the current system.

best regards,

herman