[amibroker] Re: AmiBroker AFL Glossary project

The UKB comes to mind ;)

Alternatively, you can just set up a Google Site for the project,
granting contributor access to all that want it. It's a What You See
Is What You Get (WYSIWYG) editor with dynamic page creation on the
fly. It's a bit raw, but might be good enough.

I just set up the following site with an example. Navigate to the
site, then type the keyword word "math" in the search box of the top
right corner. It will show you a result for "abs" which is the page
for absolute value function which includes the word "math" in its
keywords section.

Example Site:
http://sites.google.com/site/abuserdocs/

General Info:
http://sites.google.com

If you guys want to run with this, just send me your email address
(sfclimbers -at- yahoo -dot- com) and I'll hand over administrative
privileges to you. Otherwise, I'll destroy it since I have no intent
to keep it for any reason (and it's currently using AmiBroker text
verbatim which is copyright infringement).

Mike

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "tuzo_wilson" <j.tuzo.wilson@xxx>
wrote:

> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Keith McCombs <kmccombs@> wrote:
>
> > However, is there somewhere we could have a document that we
could all
> > collaborate on without the text getting all garbled up by
Yahoogroups,