[amibroker] Re: Forum or Mailing List - please vote

I would be strongly in favor of the phpBB option. I enjoy keeping up
with the discussions and would love to contribute more, but the email
flow is absolutely overwhelming at times, especially when one or two
topics take off. Plus, the ability to search discussions more swiftly
and efficiently than Yahoo's limited online search (or Outlook's)
would be very helpful.

My vote is phpBB.

Best,
Ed

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <groups@xxx> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> In the past there was quite a bit of resistance against on-line only
solution,
> but since now the same subject returns and
> some of you wrote that you would prefer on-line forum (no e-mail),
> here is a poll for you to participate:

> There are two options:
>
> 1. Mailing List with web access on Yahoo (as now)
> 2. On-line only forum (phpBB) - *no* e-mail
>
> When responding keep in mind that option 2 means on-line access via
WEB BROWSER only.