Re: [amibroker] Re: Forum or Mailing List - please vote

Tomasz,

It is fair enough to say that the UKB will stay as is.  I can accept
that.  The problem is that hardly anyone is posting to it.  So (in
factual hindsight) the private conversations about what it had to have
for presentation came to the wrong tradeoff to make it widely
acceptable to many who were not part of that process.  But that can be
a different poll if you want it.

Since you say that this poll is just about Yahoo groups EMAIL vs PHP
WEB only access to the list, the details about a proposed PHP solution
are very important.  How you personally feel about being able to
maintain it is if primary importance.  If you would not be happy with
it, then it is pointless.

So I am not sure if this poll is about a vote of confidence for
leaving things the way they are, or because you have an alternative
you would like to try.  Your intentions are not clear to me.  I am
very confused since this poll came just after you were discouraging my
efforts to recruit more participation in the current UKB.

Best regards,
Dennis