[amibroker] Re: Forum or Mailing List - please vote

> I think it is the same reason why UKB wasnt popular - >it
> is more of an effort to do so.

Yes, that is what I decided too.

People 'like' the forum because it takes less effort and they don't
like the UKB because of the effort required, not because of
other 'deeper' reasons.

That is why I am saying that there is no point in further discussions
on training ideas..... they are all manned by volunteers if anyone
does it then it is a bonus... that includes this forum.

The best thing that can be done for newbies is for the Help Manual
and the AFL manual to give them all of the fundamentals they need to
make a good start and that they are kept 100% current.

AmiBroker can't depend on volunteers to do the essentials.

brian_z

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Paul Ho" <paul.tsho@xxx> wrote:

> For those who are thinking phpBB gives them better abilities to
search
> and even post posting editing features would allow them the learn
more
> effectively. You have to consider both from the points of view of
> reading experience as well as posting experience. As a poster and
like
> most people that post, I do it in my spare time. time that I could
> spend doing all sorts of things, and I will continue to post if I
can
> do that effectively, and quickly. Thats why I post in yahoo. There
are
> tons of forums out there. amibrokerfan, elitetraders and so on.
Even