[amibroker] Re: The best way to help newbies, oldies, ... and AmiBroker ...

I am not overheated.

If people want to start a post with YaDa YaDa I might not always
smile and say nothing, as in the past.

I am not discussing many of the points he raised.

Where his points touch on mine they are too much of a motherhood
statement to allow for a useful reply.

My comments are factual... search the record of his posts... count
how many that are there to answer, or help others, or something else.

If you want to discuss another topic start the thread.

Do you think we need forum policemen to decide what topics are
permitted or vet them to see if they are actually trading related?
It seems to me that >90% of the time the forum regulates itself, in
that regard, quite well.

brian_z

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Fred Tonetti <ftonetti@xxx> wrote:

> Specifics ?
>

> You need to have some of the Kool-Aide your passing out
>

>   _____

On Behalf
> Of brian_z111
> Sent: Friday, August 29, 2008 1:14 AM