Sent: Thursday, August 28, 2008 9:28 AM
Subject: RE: [amibroker] Re: The best way to help newbies, oldies, ... and AmiBroker ...

Brian / Allan,

While I?m not particularly fond of answering questions with questions the reality is that in order for anyone to answer questions like the very general one you posted they?d need to know where it is you are trying to go ?

If you?ve read Howard?s book and that isn?t in the direction you want to go i.e. system design and testing then what direction do you want to go in ?

Are you a visual type i.e. are you only interested in indicators and line drawing capabilities etc ? or ?

Fred