[amibroker] Re: Interactive Brokers 5-Second Real Time Bars

I should also point out these 5-second bars are RAW, unlike the other
time frames supported.  i.e. they are not filtered for spikes or IB's
idea of cleaning up the data.  This is useful.

Any word on implementation?

Logan

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "loganruns73" <loganruns73@xxx>
wrote:

> Real-time 5-second bars has been available since TWS API v9.2.
Current
> API is v9.4 and Beta is v9.8.  So when will it be added to the IB
data
> plugin?
>
> Logan
>
> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <groups@> > Yes
> they have added reqRealTimeBars recently

(http://individuals.interactivebrokers.com/php/webhelp/Interoperabilit
y/