Re[2]: [amibroker] Re: 'Rule Based' versus 'Discretionary' trading...

Title: Re[2]: [amibroker] Re: 'Rule Based' versus 'Discretionary' trading...

That is why the UKB was created.

herman

IMO, this is the main problem with our format. First thing I asked on this forum was about Plot Shapes. Just couldn't wait to get started or read anything. Since that time, I bet similar plot questions have come around 100 times. It is very hard and time consuming to search this list. If we had a forum/board format where all threads relating to plot were in a certain section, I think it would help people study more and get frustrated less. This has been discussed before and I know most people want emails and don't want to browse a board, but there is a lot of redundancy on this list.