Sent: Wednesday, August 27, 2008 5:49 PM
Subject: [amibroker] Re: IQFeed

check if the symbol is marked as Continous quotations = Y and local
database = No.
you can also open up the realtime watch window and see if it is
getting new data.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxps.com, "Edward Pottasch" <empottasch@...>
wrote:

> ok thanks for your reply. ESU8 is also not updating here. GE is
and oil is but the indices are not. Must be all that fresh
countryside air it dislikes,

> rgds, Ed

@ES# I need to force a backfill constantly. Bigger stocks work fine
(like GE) but smaller stocks also need to be backfilled manually
continuously.

> Other users see the same?
>
> thanks, Ed