[amibroker] Re: 'Rule Based' versus 'Discretionary' trading...

Hello Phil,

To build towards a formal suggestion:

Could you please tell me a little more about what you are doing now
and would like to to in the future.

What are you entering into Excel ... is it your trades after an
intraday session?

What 'statistics' do you want to calculate?

Are you supporting the idea of making trades by

a) floating tear off buttons with bid/ask price on them
b)and/or studies
c) and/or code

AND having them written to arrays by AB with an AFL function to
reference them

AND exporting them at the end of the session
OR saving them for later reference in AB
OR sending them to AA where they are used to create a saveable report

OR something else?

Any other ideas?

Appreciated if you have the time to contribute to a suggestion list.

brian_z